- Part Time Leave replacement position August to end of school year 2019
- Teaching load: Unit 4 Music Performance, Year 9 Drama/Dance, Year 8 Music and Year 7 Religious Education
Catholic Ladies’ College is leading music education in the state of Victoria with cutting edge programs. Music at Catholic Ladies’ College is about freedom of expression and is based on the ideals of learning and developing the passion of music from all genres.
The successful applicant will:
- be required to conduct, manage and promote elected music ensembles, ranging from Junior to Senior bands.
- have experience with improvisation, composition, music technology ranging from recording studio experience to setting up for live performance (eg pa equipment and lighting).
- have an ability to adopt to traditional and non-traditional ways of teaching and performing music with students.
- share ideas with the team and open to various ways of working.
- be required to attend, organise and support music performance evenings and other events as required by and negotiated with the Principal.
Other teaching methods are desirable, particularly Accreditation to teach Religious Education in Victorian Catholic Schools.
Teaching Staff are required to hold Victorian Institute of Teaching Registration.
Please click on this link to review our Teaching Staff Role Description.
How to apply for positions
All applications must include:
- Covering letter
- Current Curriculum Vitae
- Application – Teaching Staff
Applications should be submitted either via email or post to:
Mrs Stephanie Evans
Catholic Ladies’ College
19 Diamond Street
ELTHAM VIC 3095
Phone: 03 9439 4077