Why work at CLC?
Catholic Ladies’ College is a Catholic Girls’ Secondary College of 900 students, located 25 kilometers north east of Melbourne.
Our staff are committed to providing contemporary, engaging and challenging learning for all students in a supportive learning environment. Our teachers have high professional expectations and work collaboratively with a commitment to continuous improvement. They are motivated by a sincere desire to educate, in partnership with parents, women with courage, confidence and character.
All of our staff “make it happen” on a daily basis for students at CLC. This may be in the form of classroom teaching, sporting activities, excursions, learning support, exchange opportunities, leadership opportunities, co-curricular activities, liturgical and reflective practices. We are innovative, authentic, pastoral, strategic, action orientated and team focussed.
Staff morale at CLC is very high as input is valued; work is recognised and leadership is fostered.
Catholic Ladies’ College are seeking expressions of interest for the following replacement positions in Semester Two:
- Humanities (Business/Commerce) and VET Business (Full Time fixed term 6 month contract)
- Psychology (Science based desirable) and Humanities (Full Time fixed term 6 month contract)
- German and Humanities (Full Time fixed term 4 week replacement position)
- Food Technology (if successful applicant has another method, this will determine time allocation for this fixed term 6 month contract)
The successful applicant will hold Victorian Institute of Teaching Registration and will have a demonstrated commitment to Catholic education and to the safety and wellbeing of children.
The salary for these positions is in line with the VCEMEA 2013, which is varied from time to time.
Please click on this link to review our Teaching Staff Role Description.
All applications must include:
- Covering letter
- Current Resume
- Catholic Ladies’ College Teaching Application Form
Applications close Tuesday, 27 March 2018 and should be submitted either via email or post to:
Mrs Stephanie Evans
Catholic Ladies’ College
19 Diamond Street
ELTHAM VIC 3095
Phone: 03 9439 4077
- Charter of Leadership at Catholic Ladies' College
- Learning and Teaching Charter
- Role Description for Teaching Staff
- Catholic Ladies' College Application Form for Teaching Staff
- Catholic Ladies' College Application Form for Education Support Staff
Further information regarding applications
Please allow three working days for acknowledgment of applications. If you do not receive an acknowledgement, please contact the Human Resources Manager to ensure your application has been received.
Prior to commencing employment at CLC, if over 18 years old, applicants must have either a valid Working with Children Check card/application receipt or hold current registration with the Victorian Institute of Teaching (VIT). Proof of this card or VIT registration will need to be provided to the College. Applicants may also be required to undergo a National Police Record Check (NPR Check).
Child Protection Requirements
It is our policy that all applicants who work at Catholic Ladies’ College are informed about the College’s child protection policies and practices before working here. All applicants must read and understand our Child Safety and Protection Policy and Child Safety Code of Conduct. To read these documents, please refer to our Child Safety page under ‘About our College’.
It is also our policy that all new staff undergo additional screening to meet Child Safety requirements, including:
- Working with Children Check clearance
- Relevant qualifications and registrations
- Personal identity verification and background checks
- Information about child-connected work
These Reference checks will address the person's suitability for working with children.