Founded in 1902 in East Melbourne by the Sisters of Charity, Catholic Ladies’ College moved to its present eight-hectare, bushland setting in Eltham in 1971. Catholic Ladies’ College continues to provide quality education for young women in the tradition of the Sisters of Charity, while the governance of the College is now under the care of Mary Aikenhead Ministries.
The spirit, philosophy and wisdom of the Sisters of Charity continue to guide us. In educating young women to take their place as global citizens. We recognise the strength of our College story and draw on its inherent values and beliefs in our work with each young women.
We celebrate the commitment of those who have gone before us and build on their strong foundation. Today, the College continues to enjoy a reputation for innovation and expertise in education for girls.